A Day at Sankara
S.S.G.A WORKING HOURS
( Monday to Friday )
|PRE – KG||9.30 AM||to||12.00 PM|
|LKG||9.10 AM||to||12.45 PM|
|UKG||9.10 AM||to||2.45 PM|
|Grade I to III||9.00 AM||to||3.30 PM|
|Grade IV to X||8.50 AM||to||4.00 PM|
|Grade IX & X||9.00 AM||to||5.00 PM|
Note: Evening special class 4.00 to 5 p.m
for grades 9 and 10 alone.
- Meeting with Principal and Teachers requires prior appointment.
- Timings:3.30 p.m to 4.30 p.m
- Parents are not permitted to visit the class rooms during working days.
- They have to meet their wards and teachers only in the reception area.
- Advanced intimation will be passed on to Parents for the “Parents-Teachers meet.”
- Parents are requested to go through the school diary everyday to respond and affix their signature for having seen and noted the contents.