About the Edexcel International Primary Curriculum
- Edexcel International Primary Curriculum provides a learning pathway in which students aged 8-11 can excel in English, mathematics and science.
- It gives teachers an easy-to-implement framework and a simple way to monitor progress.
- It provides an international benchmark of achievement, with externally marked Achievement Tests and certification at the end of Year 6.
- is engaging, with ideas for lessons and a framework that allows you to embed knowledge creatively.
- gives you and your pupils a seamless and cohesive teaching and learning experience, preparing them for higher-level qualifications.
About the International Lower Secondary Curriculum
- Edexcel International Lower Secondary Curriculum provides a learning pathway in which students aged 12-14 can excel in English, mathematics and science.
- It provides an international benchmark of achievement, with externally marked Achievement Tests and certification at the end of Year 9.
- supplies ideas for lessons and a framework that allows you to embed knowledge creatively.
- gives you and your pupils a seamless and cohesive teaching and learning experience, preparing them for higher level qualifications.
- This curriculum follows on from the International Primary Curriculum for 8- to 11-year-olds.
About the International GCSE Curriculum
- Available in over 40 subjects, Edexcel International GCSEs are academic qualifications aimed at learners aged 14 to 16.
- They’re equivalent to a UK General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE), and are the main requirement for progression to Level 3 studies.
- International GCSEs are linear qualifications, meaning that students take all of the exams at the end of the course. They are available at Level 1 (grades D-G) and Level 2 (grades A*-C).
About International Advanced Levels
- Edexcel International AS and Advanced Level qualifications are Pearson-regulated qualifications designed with the global learner in mind.
- They differ from A levels in that they have a flexible, modular structure, but they maintain the rigorous standards of all Edexcel qualifications.
- All subjects (except Law) offer January and June examination windows, giving students more options when applying to local and international universities.
Other key features of Edexcel International Advanced Levels:
- Specifications can be delivered in an international context to fully equip the international learner.
- 100% external assessment with no coursework.
- Provide progression from Level 2 qualifications, including Edexcel GCSE, International GCSE and BTEC Level 2 qualifications.
- Provide progression to universities, further education and employment.
What can I do once I’ve taken my International Advanced Level?
- Edexcel International Advanced Levels are recognised by a growing list of universities worldwide and in the UK. To discover the leading universities worldwide that recognise these qualifications, use https://degreecoursefinder.pearson.com/